Considering the enormous number of Aids Orphans, and the need to have such orphans placed in a Christian family environment, the objectives of the company are:
- To purchase and/or lease land for the establishment of Christian Foster Homes for Aids Orphans as well as ancillary buildings and facilities supporting such homes
- To design, build and own Foster Homes for Aids Orphans as well as ancillary buildings and facilities supporting such homes, including but not necessarily limited to recreational facilities, community centres/churches, preschool facilities such as crèches, schools, clinic etc.
- To provide operational support to the foster homes as well as ancillary buildings and facilities through professional staff, care givers, facilities management, marketing and fundraising etc.
- To approach churches and other Christian organisations to take care of the operations of the Foster Homes for Aids Orphans as well as ancillary buildings and facilities and to sell built homes to said churches and Christian organisations if and when required or desired
- To approach donors and sponsors to fund the purchase of the required land, and for the construction of the Foster Homes for Aids Orphans and ancillary buildings
- To establish a vocational training centre for all individuals involved in fulfilling the objects of the Company, providing skill development and transfer programmes as well as employment generation activities
- To provide advice to churches and other Christian organisations in respect of selection and training of foster parents, management committees, selection of Aids Orphans, statutory requirements etc.
- To operate and manage the Company on the basis of Christian biblical principles as well as adherence to absolute transparency and integrity