In November 2014, lmpilo NPC was made aware of the sale of a approx. 2.6 ha piece of land at Timsrand AH (Agricultural Holding), land situated in the Municipality of Tshwane).This land is located at Koedoe Street just north of Summit Road and south of du Tait Street (south of the N14).
Inspection of and a walk through the property revealed that this piece of land includes a main building with 8 bedrooms and lounge/dining room, 2 bathrooms and 2 kitchens, and five other buildings: two similar buildings with 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, a lounge/dining room with open kitchen, and an enclosed veranda. One entertainment building (currently used as a library and study building) and two staff quarters with a total of 7 large bedrooms, one bathroom and toilets.
- The property has been re-fenced
- The dam is cleared and filled up
- The admin Building is renovated and ready for occupation
- The application for rezoning is far advanced. All the objections have been addressed
- The site development plan is finalised and ready for submission